W21 series pressure sensor core is a dry ceramic capacitive pressure sensor which is made of special method by using ceramic material. The ceramic is a recognized material with high elasticity, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, impact resistance and vibration. The thermal stability of the ceramic can make its operating temperature range up to -40 to 135 ℃, and has a high precision measurement, high stability. Its anti-overload capacity of up to 100 times the range, completely solve the other types of sensors in the small range of poor overload capacity of the shortcomings, which in addition to the general sensor range, the most characteristic is its positive and negative gauge pressure function, Such as: ± 10kPa, ± 1MPa and so on. Ceramic capacitive pressure sensor with high output, wide range, especially suitable for the manufacture of high-performance industrial control pressure transmitter and adapt to the harsh environment of the pressure measurement.
• Dry ceramic capacitive pressure sensor;
• Rugged ceramic capacitor sensitive diaphragm;
•Excellent resistance to corrosion and abrasion resistance;
• Adapt to pollution and corrosive environments;
• Flat large round diaphragm, easy to install;
• Rapid response, no hysteresis;
• Wide operating temperature range;
• Sensor-specific signal conditioning;
• 0.5 ... 4.5V voltage output or I2C digital output, 4-20mA output;
• Accurate, stable and reliable;
• pressure measurement of gases, vapors or liquids in all areas;
• Liquid level, volume or mass measurement;
• Can be integrated into a variety of user-defined solutions.